This is a new role within our Marketing and Communications team. The main purpose of this role is to look after social media platforms and work as the main point of contact for the online community. You will be responsible for managing the community on social media, driving engagement on social media platforms and for managing the reputation of the brand. The position is a permanent, full-time position with a genuine opportunity for growth. The role is primarily based on the Gold Coast
The Usher Group
The Usher Group is a privately owned, highly dynamic business with a strong reputation in the building and construction sector. Our success is built on the people within our team.
As our Social Media Coordinator, your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, implement, and manage our strategy for each social media platform
- Design social media posts that will sustain the curiosity of readers and create a buzz around any new products or services
- Collaborate with PR companies and copywriters on creating informative, attractive content
- Train co-workers on how to use social media in a beneficial way
- Monitoring, managing and responding to clients on all social media channels and websites
- Collaborate with Sales and Operational teams within the different company divisions
- Create an optimal schedule for posting, considering both customer engagement metrics as well as web traffic
- Oversee the layout of all social media accounts
- Suggest new methods to attract prospective customers
- Communicate with both industry professionals and social media influencers to create a strong social network
- Assisting with website updates as required
Preferred Skills & Experience
We are looking for a varied individual who is passionate about making a positive impact. The ideal candidate will be a highly enthusiastic individual and will have a tertiary level qualification in Digital Marketing or experience in a similar field.
You will also be highly regarded if you have:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience within Digital Marketing
- Previous experience working as a Social Media Coordinator or in a similar role
- Passion for technology, digital marketing and conversion tracking
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, keyword research, and SEO
- Ability to deliver creative text, image, and video content
- Familiar with marketing channels and online marketing strategies
- Familiar with web design, publishing and experience in WordPress,
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
In return, you will work in a national organisation with an outstanding reputation throughout the construction industry. This company is one that is highly regarded for delivering first class services. Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience.
If you have experience working in a similar role and are looking for a rewarding career, please submit your application via the form on this page, Include your CV or email directly
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.