An opportunity has been created for Solid Plasterers/Renderers to join our team based in Keilor Park, Melbourne on a full-time basis.
The Usher Group
The Usher Group is a privately owned, highly dynamic business with a strong reputation within the building and construction sector. They are specialists in application of paint, render, signage, access equipment as well as contract maintenance services.
The Usher Group take pride in providing clients not just with quality outcomes, but also with cost-effective solutions. The organisation is also capable of quickly adapting to an ever-evolving market, delivering end-to-end solutions no matter the scale or complexity of the project.
Responsibilities & Experience
- Min 5 years rendering experience
- Min 5 years solid plastering experience
- Skilled in numerous plastering methods, repair techniques, and concrete methods
- General induction card (white card)
- Must have Australian Drivers licence
You will also be highly regarded if you have:
- Experience within the construction Industry and large-scale projects
- Ability to read and interpret architect drawings, blueprints and other forms of instructions
- Can work in or under any form of equipment, from scaffolding and ladders as well as elevated work platforms
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude towards work
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your application via the form on this page, Include your CV or email directly
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.