This exciting opportunity will have you start with a competitive salary (experience dependent) + superannuation and a company car.
Once onboard, you will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from estimation through to completion.
This is a senior role within the organisation and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several projects simultaneously.
The Usher Group
The Usher Group is a privately owned, highly dynamic business with a strong reputation within the building and construction sector. They are specialists in application of paint, render, signage, access equipment as well as contract maintenance services.
The Usher Group take pride in providing clients not just with quality outcomes, but also with cost-effective solutions. The organisation is also capable of quickly adapting to an ever-evolving market, delivering end-to-end solutions no matter the scale or complexity of the project.
As such, they enjoy consistent growth and now seek the expertise of a project manager to help maintain the momentum.
As Project Manager, you will focus on completing a project as efficiently and promptly as possible, covering the Queensland region in your bid to drive profits for the company’s services.
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines and budgets
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports
- Manage project purchasing
- Managing large and diverse teams
You will need to set your sights on a wide range of markets such as the retail, health, commercial, strata, educational and aged care sectors. The prospects you’ll likely be dealing with include Property Managers, Maintenance Managers and Business Managers, among others.
Preferred Skills & Experience
Along with Project Management experience, this role demands experience in coatings, paints and maintenance contracts to further chances of role success.
You should also have:
- A proven track record of project management success, ideally of services rather than products
- Previous experience in building and construction services
- Strong management skills
- A valid Australian drivers’ licence
You will also be highly regarded if you have:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your application via the form on this page, Include your CV or email directly
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.