The Usher Group are currently looking for a suitably experienced and motivated individual to join our Commercial Operations Department as a Contract Administrator at our Melbourne office on a full-time permanent basis.
The Usher Group
The Usher Group is a privately owned, highly dynamic business with a strong reputation in the building and construction sector. Our success is built on the people within our team.
Reporting to the General and Operations Manager, your main responsibilities will include a focus on completing specific projects as efficiently and promptly as possible in your bid to drive profits for the company’s services.
You will also be required to:
- Manage budgets, forecast, project timelines, left to claim analysis
- Administered contract elements
- Manage cost reports and budgets
- Administer emails, reports to Operations Manager
- Produce and manage progress claims
- Budget management of all site purchases
- Produce weekly project position and cost reports for the operations department
- Project Coordination and support for Operations Manager, including writing programs, providing contact information to clients
Preferred Skills & Experience
A successful Contract Administrator will demonstrate a strong attention to detail along with the ability to discover potential risks for our company. You should also analyse contracts with an eye toward reducing costs and increasing profits.
You will also be highly regarded if you have:
- Construction and building related qualifications with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in a similar contract administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organisational skills, flexibility and ability to multi-task
- The ability to utilise Microsoft suite of applications and knowledge of project planning software
In return, you will work in a national organisation with an outstanding reputation throughout the construction industry. This company is one that is highly regarded for delivering first class services. Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience.
To apply for this exciting role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.