The Usher Commercial Coatings Group are considered one of the most experienced painting contractors in the industry, delivering high quality and innovative painting solutions to a broad range of business sectors. Commercial projects are often diverse in nature. Our professionalism and Usher Systems support the delivery of these demanding projects reliably and safely.
This year we have
Location: All Victoria
Work type: Full Time
Profession / Role: Business Development Manager (BDM) Commercial Services
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This exciting opportunity will have you start with a competitive salary (experience dependent) + superannuation + great commissions! You’ll also be provided with a car allowance.
Once onboard, you will be expected hit the road to meet clients and achieve goals. Enjoy the flexibility of being able to manage your day as you best see fit in this highly autonomous role.
Sales success will likely lead to progression to a management-level position, which will have you leading and mentoring teams.
The Usher Group
The Usher Group is a privately owned, highly dynamic business with a strong reputation within the building and construction sector. They are specialists in application of paint, render, signage, access equipment as well as contract maintenance services.
The Usher Group take pride in providing clients not just with quality outcomes, but also with cost-effective solutions. The organisation is also capable of quickly adapting to an ever-evolving market, delivering end-to-end solutions no matter the scale or complexity of the project.
As such, they enjoy consistent growth and now seek the expertise of a business development professional to help maintain the momentum.
As Business Development Manager, you will build new business and achieve profitability goals within your area of responsibility, covering the Victorian region in your bid to drive sales for the company’s services.
• Developing growth strategies and plans
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Increasing client base
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business services and value proposition
• Write & present business proposals
• Negotiating with stakeholders
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
You will need to set your sights on a wide range of markets such as the retail, health, commercial, strata, educational and aged care sectors. The prospects you’ll likely be dealing with include Property Managers, Maintenance Managers and Business Managers, among others.
Preferred Skills & Experience
Along with sales experience, this role demands experience in coatings, paints and maintenance contracts to further chances of role success.
You should also have:
• A proven track record of sales success, ideally of services rather than products
• Previous experience in building and construction services
• Strong prospecting skills
• A valid Australian drivers’ licence
You will also be highly regarded if you have:
• High-level communication skills
• Stakeholder management skills
• Proven ability to negotiate
• Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
• Conflict resolution
• The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
• Experience working to and exceeding targets
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your application via the form on this page, Include your CV or email directly to email@example.com
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Robert Loncar